1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange Rage

Discussion in 'Are you pissed off?' started by Jehovah, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Jehovah

Jehovah New Member

ummmmmm. sometimes i get so mad that i make no sense, this maybe one of those times.. i have what they call obcessive compulsive disorder. it blows because i literally have to think about everything in the entire universe in my mind and interpret it to the best of my ability. and if i cant figure something out right away i will have to think about it for like 15 minutes. it doesnt sound bad but if i figure it out after 15 minutes then another thing will pop up and i will have to think about that for 15 minutes, creating an endless chain of a thought-prison. it really blows shit mannnnnnn it sounds sad but i am looking foward to suicide. i have everything going for me except my mental health...............

p.s. another ocd ritual i have to do is to look up words to see if i spelled them right. some words if i spell wrong its ok, others its not, thats difficult too and writing this took me longer than it would a normal person....

bye