1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shopping With A Woman Pisses Me OFF!

Discussion in 'Are you pissed off?' started by OldAdmin, Feb 3, 2006.

1. OldAdmin

OldAdmin Administrator

Dont' they ever get tired of looking at shop windows, trying out things ??Especially SHOES ! What is the deal with women and shoes ??? Babe got 46 pair of shoes and she is still nagging me for new ones each time we go out !

UNREAL ! :mad:
  2. VDHG

VDHG New Member

They need shoes for EVERY outfit or they just can't decide out of the 100+pairs they have ALREADY.

Your right, they always do want to get new crap and it is REALLY annoying.
    They JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP!
  3. smub

smub New Member

well, i dont like shopping with women also but i love my gf and i can spend time with her in a shop ...

Whenever we go to mall she have to try on every shirt or pant or shoes ... and after trying out everything she buy one or two .. thats weird

because when i go to the mall ... i go in the shop go to the pants section take my size , try it on and then buy it ....
  4. VDHG

VDHG New Member

Wow you try stuff on ?

I don't remember the last time I tryed something on in a mall.
    WOMAN!! ;)
  5. cheapquality

cheapquality New Member

i dont like shopping for myself, so how i will like shopping for a women, i dont like shopping in overcrowed areas, i dont like bargining too
  6. sonyking

sonyking New Member

i dont like shoopping with women you have to follow them every where.its annoying.
  7. grrr

grrr New Member

girls these days. Them and thier shoping, i wish they spend less annoying.
  8. khuldun

khuldun New Member

Argg!! They keep on shopping and shopping, unfortunately, i have to go wid my mum to get the household tuff and it really pisses me off cause i have to wait for hours inside the car till they are finished!