1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We pay your wages!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Anger' started by Joziu, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Joziu

Joziu New Member

I work in a Country Club and I've meet a lot of overly wealthy fucks!
    Iworked the early shift in the bar today, and was chatting to our oldest member (she is 89 and been a member for 50 years, she is soo lovely) and this man on the table behind her was clicking his fingers at me! I apologised to the lady and went over to see what he wanted. A JUG OF WATER.
    This man is a new member and he brought his wife him for his first day of acting like a poncey fuck!
    I got him his water and left it on the table, I asked him if he wanted anything else NOPE! Just his jug of fucking water!
    Every member knows the fire alarms get tested every Tuesday @2pm. I still go around to let them all know. I go over to his table and he was on the phone so i told his wife, (I don't think she even listened.)
    The alarms go off and he was still on the phone. They went off for 15 seconds I go around the first floor to see if the fire door are working and go back to the bar where i found him standing there telling me to go over to him.
    ''WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! TURNING THE FIRE ALARMS ON WHILE I'M ON THE PHONE!!!!''
    I told him I let his wife know, but she denies it!
    I just rang up for the supervisor and he came down and the man exploded! He was asked to leave, but then him and his wife start chanting ''we pay you wages...we pay your wages....''
    NOT WITH A FUCKING JUG OF WATER AND YOUR MINIMUM MEMBER RATE! (they can only use the bar and the first floor dining room.)
    I have never been spoken to like that, even though we have a lot of dickhead members!
    I get angry easily and people think I'm over reacting.

PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT!!
    Walter likes this.
  2. Dark Fire

Dark Fire Member

It's good to let those feeling out - sometimes when anger consumes you, you say what needs to be said without logic kicking in.
    It appears you have some real pricks; show them that you mean business and if they disrespect you, you will mind fuck them.