1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Are you pissed off?' started by snowFin, Oct 12, 2017.

1. snowFin

snowFin New Member

When you're having a chill day as the way you like and THAT person came, barging in your peaceful day and depends on how much tolerance you have, but to me, I SNAPPED.

1# Some person who is outside of friendzone, positioned above friends but sorry, we're not lovers, who think so HIGH of his/herself that he/she is so F___ important to me.
    - Hey, we haven't talked for days, I know you're worried blah blah-
    Like, excuse me. If you have enough brains to realize that I don't even bother asking or saying hi all the times you were gone, then maybe you should know your place rather than telling me how much I should be craving for your existence.

2# A talkative Genius/Nerd. Well, I don't hate smart people or someone who is really in their passion, BUT, I hate when they don't know WHEN to bluff. I know you must be saying who would know if you're not in mood for talks right now but seriously, use some instinct please or LEARN, if a person is answering you shortly, - yes -yeah -oh -hm, blahblah, it means this conversation is BORING and after boring comes annoying if this keeps going on.
    Like, so boring, when will this stop -> *sigh* he's still talking over this topic again -> GAH, when will this topic be gone, I hope someone comes and shut him up OMG.

and I wrote this 20 minutes ago, my head cooled down lol.