1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kicked off yet another Mental Health Forum!!!

Discussion in 'Did you piss somebody off?' started by Naps With Cats, May 29, 2011.

1. This angry little moderator Ph.D (whoop-dee-fuckin'-doo) chose to ban me forever (I demanded being unsubscribed quickly before he wrote me his "ban" letter so he knows I asked for it first).

I just joined that site and, yeah, I'm having fucking anger issues - I've been kicked off of approximately 8 forums, I believe?

I'm SICK of not being able to be my authentic self because some fucking power-over person has to have the last fucking word AND edits my last posting which was not threatening, just correcting HIM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I want to scream!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm new, I better go explain myself a little in the "new people" forum if there is one here, I hadn't checked yet.

I'm relieved this site is here; you have no idea. There is nowhere to go, no one to talk to that can be around me long. I hate me (except for the way I take care of my 10 kill shelter cats, 6 with special needs (I'm red-cross certified in emergency first aid) and have some serious ones, and keep a very clean house and very healthy cats, even the special needs, they are happy.)

I'm rambling... let me go explain a little about myself in a newbie forum or something.
  2. Arhus

Arhus Member

All of your posts that I've read by you Julie are completely fictitious in terms of the content and your name probably isn't "Julie" Miss Julie. I'm not reading any more of your posts and am suspicious of what your intentions were when you made an account here. My intuition tells me you will never read this reply so I guess I'm putting it here for no reason... Oh well... :p~