1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gas pumps

Discussion in 'Driver Complaints' started by Lowenbrau, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Lowenbrau

Lowenbrau New Member

I have so much pent-up, unresolved anger building from random disrespect. Today when I was about to pull into a spot by a pump at the gas station, a white honda civic pulled in and parked between the pumps so that neither pump was accessible. A "gentleman" jumped out... a muscly, tatted up little runt. He was either ridiculously stupid or he was trying to be disrespectful. I am in a station wagon full of kids... but there was a part of me that wanted to curb stomp his rotten face in. I went into the station to pay and stood behind him... heart pounding ... ready . I had had a long day working outside in the heat and I wasn't feeling great, but just the thought that this little poser punk thought that he could challenge me in that way really pissed me off. It might sound like an over-reaction. It probably is...but these little disrespects have been building up over the last few years. As angry as people make me its not worth jail....I have to remind myself... but having to back down every time seems so unnatural...and it hurts my soul. I did note his license plate ... "I TATTOO" ... so later I drove by the local tat parlor to see if it was there and it was. Certainly I should drop it .... and I will.... but if I ever get the chance for legal vengeance...Ill enjoy the day.