1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football to the temple!

Discussion in 'Did you piss somebody off?' started by Antagonism, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Antagonism

Antagonism Member

On May 16th 1997, a day I've never forgotten because it was such a landmark one in my life, I pissed somebody off... but he wasn't angry at me! I was playing football with three of my friends, Tom, Roderick and Sam and after a lengthy game, the shit hit the fan big time!

Roderick went off, to pick up his jacket that he and I were using as makeshift goal posts while Tom and Sam started grappling on their feet. I was struck by a brilliant idea! I picked up the football, held it at shoulder length, walked over to Tom and sam and BAM - I kicked the ball right at Tom... it smacked him in the side of the temple. I was actually overpowered by how accurately I'd hit him and turned away, almost in shock at my own brilliance. I turned around about ten seconds later and I saw Roderick on his back and watched as Tom kicked him hard in the leg. I asked him about it later and Tom revealed that Roderick had laughed at him after he got hit by the ball.

:)Wowee! I pissed somebody off, but they didn't come and beat the shit outta me! Somebody else took the fall for me, OMG!:eek: