1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can we be a bit more of a community?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Antagonism, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Antagonism

Antagonism Member

I ask this of you because it's something we really aren't being. I mean, there are many other forums out there with hundreds, thousands of topics and we could be among the most interesting. We're not because people like me who post regularly are non-existant.

Please, consider my words.
  2. Wambee

Wambee New Member

post something interesting and then i may read it fucktard
  3. Noyou

Noyou New Member

Umadbro?
  4. Antagonism

Antagonism Member

I´ve made 20 posts here. Have you bothered to look at them?!
  5. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Member

I'll be here everyday from now on just to see who i can piss off!
  6. Antagonism

Antagonism Member

Yeah, well why don´t you start by commenting on this post? I´m pissed off, so let´s share the feeling.
  7. Being new, I've been on here every day and feel like I'm taking over the boards and feel the same way - this board has the HIGHEST potential and could be the "new Psychology" for a lot of people; because we are allowed to swear (and not be put in a hospital for a false diagnosis) and really let out our anger.

I am totally LOVING this site except for the fact there are not enough people engaging. To me, this is is better than ANY Mental Health forum or Psychology forum I've been to (and got kicked off of for swearing). This is bliss to me and with PTSD as one of my diagnoses, I am easily triggered so being here provides a huge outlet and is healing for me, personally.

Once the immediate anger is released, I have a bit better of a day - this is a healing site!

8. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Member

Okay, i think your post is legit... that's why i joined to participate...
    I'm here now so get fuckin used to it!
  9. Should I say "Fuck You!" or something? lol It's hard to get mad at you, Ben (and believe it or not I just got your name's meaning... lol) [insert name-calling here]
  10. LOL "fucktard", never heard that one before!
  11. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Member

Yeah i know... if you really knew me, you would know that 90% of the time i'm joking even if i speak way out of line... i'm just like that... weird dark sense of humor... things others cringe about, i think are funny as hell... (p.s... glad you like the username) kinda fits my profile pic, don't ya think?
  12. Ew about the username fitting the avatar! (blocking visual, blocking visual). Being an a/sexual, I have to block that stuff lest i Barf all over your post.

So you deep down have a softy heart................. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bendy . . . hee!
  13. Dark Fire

Dark Fire Member

Please post new comments and threads; I will respond.
    Walter likes this.